5. Property magnate Vikas Oberoi controls and runs Mumbai-listed Oberoi Realty, identified for its high-end suburban condos. Holding an curiosity in residential, business, retail, hospitality, and social infrastructure, the corporate has developed over 42 initiatives in Mumbai. The most outstanding undertaking of Oberoi Realty is “Three Sixty West” which is the second tallest tower in India.
4. Chandru Raheja went out on his personal in 1996 after a cut up in his household property empire. Today his agency Ok. Raheja Corp. is certainly one of Mumbai’s main builders. The group has offered finest in school residences, workplaces, inns and conference facilities, and retail locations.
3. Popularly generally known as the Mogul of Real Estate, Kushal Pal Singh is the CEO of DLF Limited, which affords a mixture of Residential, Commercial & Retail initiatives throughout 24 Indian cities with a improvement potential of 227 mn sq ft. Some of its landmark initiatives are – DLF City, Cybercity -Gurgaon & India’s first vacation spot mall.- Mall of India, Noida
2. Fast-rising property baron Jitendra Virwani’s Embassy Property Development is Bangalore’s largest developer of workplace parks. Embassy Group has a roster of multinational tenants reminiscent of Google, IBM, & Warburg Pincus. It can be planning to launch India’s first REIT(Real Estate Investment Trust) in 2019
1. A politician and now the richest property tycoon of India, Mangal Prabhat Lodha shaped Lodha group in 1981.Today, it is world-class undertaking improvement competencies are underlined by its iconic belongings in Mumbai like World One Tower which is touted as India’s tallest residential construction. Lodha Group is the nation’s largest actual property agency by gross sales.
#Richestperson #businesstycoons #leaders #builders #mostrich #famouspersonalities #successfulpeople #management
#Top #Richest #Real #Estate #Tycoons #India