https://www.commercialpropertyadvisors.com/commercial-real-estate-news/ You’re about to discover the best news sources you can use to stay up to date on what’s going on in the commercial real estate world. These are the very same information outlets that our team uses to stay on top of trends and changes in the industry. Not only must the news source be of the highest quality and accuracy, but furthermore, it’s critical that each come from a slightly different perspective. Specifically, the 5 different perspectives we choose to focus on are; National, Asset Type, Brokerage, Local Economy and Lender.
1. National Perspective: National Real Estate Investor Magazine (http://www.nreionline.com)
2. Asset Type Perspective:
– Apartments: http://www.multifamilyexecutive.com
– Self Storage: https://www.MiniStorageMessenger.com
– Office Buildings: https://www.BOMA.org
– Shopping Centers: https://www.ICSC.org
– Industrial: https://www.SIOR.com
3. Brokerage Perspective: Marcus & Millichap (http://www.marcusmillichap.com/research/researchreports)
4. Local Economy Perspective: The Business Journals (http://www.bizjournals.com)
5. Lender Perspective: National Mortgage News (http://www.nationalmortgagenews.com)
Together, these 5 different perspectives provide a commercial real estate investor with a well balanced view of what’s going on in the world of commercial real estate. And those 5 sources are among the most authoritative within their respective perspective. That is commercial real estate news that you can actually use!
#Commercial #Real #Estate #News